There may be items displayed that are non-shippable.
To purchase these items, Please visit one of our Store Locations
- 1 in. (2.54 cm) wide reflective tape around bag for visibility
- Quick release carrying strap
- Durable 1000D Cordura® bag
- 70 ft. (21.34 m) of 3/8 in. (0.97 cm) braided, floating polypropylene rope
- 1,800 lbs. (816.46 kg) tensile strength
- Color: International Orange(ORG)
The 14′Wx42′Lx15′H RV/Boat House-style shelter is ideal for protecting large vehicles, such as motor homes, boats, and trailers. Featuring front and back doors, entering or exiting the shed with a vehicle is effortless. A roll-up door and full anchoring kit are included with the unit.
A 12′ high Barn unit is an effective solution to store anything that requires a lot of height. The extended 28′ length insures that even the biggest of RVs can be easily accommodated. Despite the added height, a barn unit fares well in snowy conditions thanks to additional arches that are available. With Adjustable legs, the barn unit can be assembled on uneven surfaces & still remain stable.
The 14′Wx24′Lx10′H Boat Round garage provides excellent storage space, while the round-style roof prevent water logging and snow build-up. UV protection is provided by 10oz. polyethylene fabric covers and doors. It is ideal for storing and protecting larger vehicles and boats.
The 12′Wx20′Lx8′H One Car Round Garage prevents water logging or snow build-up, thanks to its round-style roof. The galvanized stainless steel frame is resistant to rust and provides ruggedness, without sacrificing durability. Full-width double-zipper doors at the front and back allow for easy access. Hardware and anchor kits, and drive rod are included in the package.
USCG approved. A Type I offshore PFD. 22.5 lbs. minimum performance. Features a foam filled collar and hinged back panel for extra comfort encircling body belt and two chest adjusters for improved flotation angle. 62 sq. inch reflective panels for visibility. Heavy duty 210 Denier nylon shell and lining. International orange color.
Triple-dipped PVC coated glove with heat-sealed shoulder length PVC sleeve. Textured grip. 26” length
The Rule Gentle-Flow Oxygenator Kit is the ideal package for livewell aeration as its featured patented infuster technology is utilized in over 1000 catch and release tournaments world wide! The Gentle-Flow discharge presents micro fine bubbles into your livewell which evenly oxygenates the water which in turn reduces harmful turbulence. The 700 gallon per hour pump is designed to fit any size custom tank due to its flexible installations and can support up to 25 pounds of live bait or catch.
The Rule Gentle-Flow Oxyginator Kit includes an intake strainer, hose and intake valve. 3/4 inches with a discharge of 2.8 amps at 12 volts and a 5 amp fuse. Designed for the serious fisher or for use with large aquariums.
• Small bilge debris present no problem to these bronze bodied, flexible impeller pumps.
• Simple design means fewer wearing parts.
• ISO 8846 MARINE (Ignition protection).
• ISO 8849 MARINE (Bilge pump standard).
The Rule 1500 offers more pumping capacity and more exclusive design features than any comparable competitive pump. 1-1/8″ (28.6mm) discharge outlet. 12 Volts DC unless noted.
- Fully Submersible
- Easy clean snap lock strainer
- Silent and vibrationless operation
- Anti-airlock protetion
- Compact, efficient long life motor
- Ignition protected
- No burn-out when run dry
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Used by leading boatbuilders worldwide
- Marine grade blocked wiring
- Pump and switch are stand-alone products
- Pump activated by a float switch or panel switch
- Compact, efficient, long-life motors
- Fully submersible and ignition protected
- Moisture-tight seals
- Silent, vibration-less operation
- Removal of motor allows cleaning of strainer and impeller area
- Replacement motors sold separately
- New mercury-free float switches
- Supported with exclusive 5-year warranty
- Rule Model No. 09
- Flow Rate: 2000 GPH
- Port Size: 1-1/8″ (discharge outlet)
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Max. Current Draw: 8.4 Amps
- Recommended Fuse: 15 Amp
- Panel Switches: 41, 43, 45, 49
- Float Switches: 35A, 37A, 40A
- Dimensions: 6″ H x 4-1/4″ W
Extra measure of protection for use on round based Rule pumps up to 3700 GPH. Installs directly into existing strainer. Filters out excess debris and helps prevent jamming and failure.