The Gage Nightwatch is ideal for layering under foul weather gear on cold, blustery days or wearing as a standalone jacket to ward off a chilly spring wind or the chill of a nightwatch at sea. Its unique quilted insulation maximizes retention of body heat while reducing bulk, allowing for full freedom of movement whether working on deck, battling a big winter bluefin or climbing a vertical rock face. Worn inside or out, the wind-cutting Nightwatch Puffy is the perfect way to make every job or outdoor activity more comfortable and enjoyable.
• Quilted lightweight jacket.
• Friendly 20D nylon shell and lining with DWR finish.
• GAGE 60 gram poly fill insulation with hydrophobic silicon treatment.
• Zippered hand warmer pockets.
• Jacket stuffs into its own left chest pocket for stowage.
• Dual adjusting drawcord hem.