Be prepared for anything the elements can throw at you in these XTRATUF Elite Series 6″ Neoprene Insulated Men’s Fishing Boots. Temperature rated to -20 °F (-29 °C) and 100% waterproof, these tough fishing boots are designed for the ultimate in protection, durability and comfort during long hours at sea. A 5 mm neoprene bootie and high-abrasion Spandura® nylon provide comfort and warmth. The breathable Airmesh lining keeps feet dry and safe. For maximum protection from both organic and inorganic acids, reinforced rubber layers feature the highest quality Honeywell Proprietary RDR oil and chemical resistant compounds. XTRATUF’s signature Chevron outsole gives these insulated fishing boots unparalleled slip-resistance on wet decks.
- Slip-resistant, non-marking Chevron outsole provides excellent traction in extreme conditions on any surface
- 100% Waterproof including 5 mm waterproof neoprene bootie, combines with Spandura® high-abrasion nylon for added durability and a temperature rating of -20 °F (-29 °C)
- Honeywell Proprietary RDR oil- and chemical-resistant rubber withstands many organic and inorganic acids, oils, chemicals and contaminants
- Breathable Airmesh lining regulates internal temperature
- Reinforced rubber layers for durability, front and rear pull loops for easy on/off