These XTRATUF Legacy 2.0 Series 15″ Neoprene Composite Toe Men’s Fishing Boots feature an updated design, new safety features, and even more protection. Our signature non-marking Chevron outsole still anchors the boot, but it’s been upgraded to achieve an SRC rating–the highest level of slip-resistance that can be awarded. From a comfort standpoint, the new contoured topline on these men’s fishing boots is lower at the back to prevent calf-chafing, and features a polyurethane rim for added smoothness. A new form fitting last is specially designed to provide a proper fit for today’s fisherman, and combines with a new PU Comfort insole for longwearing comfort and reduced foot fatigue. The protection package is also beefed up, with a new composite toe that offers maximum protection but is lighter than a traditional steel toe. Extra layers of rubber at the shin and forefoot prevent wear from the constant rubbing of foul weather gear. The heel features a new textured finish for easier on/off, but remains supple enough to avoid snagging on gill nets. The tried-and-true, 100% waterproof triple-dipped neoprene design of these composite toe fishing boots is unchanged. They feature hand-layered construction for flex and strength at critical stress points, and remain resistant to cleaning chemicals, contaminants and other corrosive substances common to the fishing industry.
- 100% waterproof triple-dipped latex neoprene is ozone, acid & chemical resistant, softer, lighter & more pliable than ordinary rubber, hand-layered construction provides flex/strength at stress points
- New non-marking Chevron outsole is ideal for slippery decks on pitching seas and is rated SRC slip-resistant–the highest level of slip-resistance awarded, toe & heel guards protect against abrasions
- New form fitting last provides longwearing comfort for the modern fisherman, polyurethane comfort insole helps prevent foot & leg fatigue, heel counter secures the foot to prevent movement in the boot
- New shin and bib guards add layers of protective rubber to prevent wear when rubbing against foul weather gear, new textured heel for easy on/off is also smooth enough to avoid catching on nets
- New scalloped topline binding prevents the boot top from rubbing against the back of the leg, causing irritation, topline also features a PU rim for added smoothness and less abrasion
- A composite safety toe is added to provide maximum protection in a lightweight package.