Model Number: LP900S
- Choice of operational mode (Automatic models)
- Fully rotating discharge body
- Choice of discharge ports supplied with each pump
- Backflow prevention valve
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
Our latest automatic pump design, the LoPro allows for pumping out of tight spaces and shallower bilges. The LP900S model uses a unique double system for sensing water, to ensure that the pump only ever operates when water is present, and switches off efficiently when it’s not. If water is sensed, the pump will spin the impeller as a double check. If water is confirmed, the pump will run to empty the bilges.
A second sensing mode is also available, which sets the pump to run at either 1.3″ (3.25cm) or 2″ (5cm). The pump body rotates to allow discharge in any direction. A selection of straight and 90 degree ports, and a non-return valve for use with straight ports, are supplied.
There are no reviews yet.